There is a plethora of recipes for Spinach and Artichoke Dip out there.
Some are cold, some are hot. Some are baked and some are not. Made on a stove top in a pot, baked as a casserole in the oven, or slow cooked in a Crock-Pot.
My favorite is BAKED Spinach & Artichoke Dip made with 4 cheeses:
- Cream cheese
- Ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
All of those cheeses blend together for unforgettable flavor and heavenly creaminess. I also use mayonnaise and cream cheese to smooth out the texture even more.
Here is a visual of what’s needed to make my 4-cheese BAKED Spinach & Artichoke Dip:
I mix all ingredients together in a Kitchen Aid’s bowl with a paddle:
…and then transfer the mixture to a baking dish; top it with some Mozzarella cheese and bake at a high 400ºF for nothing but 25 minutes, or until nice and bubbly on top:
I usually, of course, serve my 4-cheese BAKED Spinach & Artichoke Dip as an appetizer, preferably as an addition to a glass of red wine! 🙂
However, sometimes I pair it up with a dinner entree:
The above is Potato Ricotta Dumplings, which are good on its own, but even better with the BAKED Spinach & Artichoke Dip!
Look how creamy this dip is!
And, that never surprises me! This dip is just THAT good!
Hope, you will give this amazing 4-cheese BAKED Spinach & Artichoke Dip a try and see for yourself!
As Always, Eat Well, Spend Wisely!
- 8 oz (1 block) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese + 1 cup for topping
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, drained well and extra chopped
- 1 can (14.5oz) artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In Kitchen Aid's bowl, mix cream cheese with Ricotta cheese.
- Add mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Mix in 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Add drained spinach and diced artichokes.
- Season with pressed garlic, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a baking pan or a pie plate, top with the remaining cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or sesame crackers.