There is a plethora of recipes for SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP out there.
Some are cold, some are hot. Some are baked and some are not. Made on a stove top in a pot, baked as a casserole in the oven, or slow cooked in a Crock-Pot.
My favorite is BAKED Spinach & Artichoke Dip made with 4 cheeses:
- Cream cheese
- Ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
All of those cheeses blend together for an unforgettable flavor and heavenly creaminess. I also use mayonnaise and cream cheese to smooth out the texture even more.
Here is a visual of what’s needed to make my 4-cheese BAKED Spinach & Artichoke Dip:
I mix all ingredients together in a Kitchen Aid’s bowl using a paddle attachment:
…and then transfer the mixture to a baking dish; top it with some Mozzarella:
or Parmesan cheese:
or any blend of cheese, really…
and bake at a high 400ºF for nothing but 25 minutes, or until nice and bubbly on top:
I usually (of course) serve my 4-cheese BAKED Spinach & Artichoke Dip as an appetizer, preferably as an addition to a glass of red wine! 🙂
However, sometimes I pair it up with a dinner entree:
The above is Potato Ricotta Dumplings, which are good by itself, but even better with this BAKED Spinach & Artichoke Dip!
Look how creamy this dip is!
Whether it’s served with dinner, or as an appetizer with tortilla chips, bread or crackers, it’s always a crowd pleaser!
And, it never surprises me! This dip is just THAT good!
Hope, you will give this amazing 4-cheese BAKED Spinach & Artichoke Dip a try and see for yourself!
As Always, Eat Well, Spend Wisely!
- 8 oz (1 block) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 10oz package frozen chopped spinach; drained well
- 1 can (14.5oz) artichokes; drained and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic; pressed (roasted garlic is the best! And, since it's less powerful, I add 4 cloves)
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In Kitchen Aid's bowl, mix cream cheese with Ricotta cheese using the paddle attachment.
- Add mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Mix in Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Add drained spinach and diced artichokes.
- Season with garlic, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a baking dish, top with some Parmesan or Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or sesame crackers.